IndustryFusion is the top-level open source project addressing open, vendor-independent and interoperable industry networking.
Information about the project
IndustryFusion is the top-level open source project that addresses the open, vendor-independent and interoperable networking of industry. IndustryFusion covers components, machines, materials, personnel and all other areas of a smart factory such as building control and enables deployment in the edge or cloud.
- Standards, protocols and frameworks for the digitalization and networking of Industrie 4.0 assets.
- Adapter for standardized connection of apps, software and services.
- Value-added application for both machine manufacturers and factory operators.
All information about the projecthttps://www.industry-fusion.com/
Open source end-2end connectivity (machine, edge, cloud)
Multiprotocol machine connection
Transparency of all assets and locations of the smart factory
Kubernetes-based approach "Develop once, deploy everywhere"
Work in Progress
Energy, maintenance, OEE dashboards
Machine Learning & Analytics
Edge Analytics & Data Processing
Scaling of the system
Trusted data sharing (Gaia-X)
Blockchain & Smart Contracts
The IndustryFusion project is fully focused on creating and delivering an open source tool for industry networking.
Management Board Project IndustryFusion
- Agile project management
- Regular exchange with all stakeholders involved
- Development of concrete bases for decision-making & budgets (also using expertise of the advisory councils)
Business Development & UX Lead
Dr.-Ing. Konstantin Kernschmidt
President of the Board of Trustees
Through your sponsoring membership you support the digital transformation of the European industry, which will enable a variety of new business models!